Результаты поиска по запросу "add gmail to mail app windows 8":
Add Gmail and Other Email to Windows 10 Mail & Calendar (Updated)
- Windows 10 includes new versions of Mail and Calendar apps. They have improved remarkably compared to Mail & Calendar in Windows 8.1. Here’s how to get started and add your Gmail, Yahoo, or Microsoft email (i.e., @live @outlook @hotmail) accounts.
How To Add Gmail To Windows 10/8 Mail | Step 3: Click on Settings to view setting for Mail app. Click on Accounts and then click Add an account to see options add Gmail or Hotmail or Exchange account.
- Photos, People, SkyDrive, Maps, Calendar, and Mail are some of the modern apps that ship with Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- If you have a Gmail account and would like to add your account to Mail app, follow the steps given below.
How to Add and Configure Gmail in Windows 8 Mail App
- Adding Gmail Account in Windows 8 Mail App. Step 1: Open Windows 8 Start Screen and select the Mail app. If you don’t already have the app by default, you can download it from the Microsoft App Store.
Add Gmail, Yahoo and AOL Accounts to Mail App in Windows 8.1 [Guide]
- Microsoft has given a new touch to its latest update and enabled the users to add their email accounts in an app known as “Mail” in Windows 8.1.
- Here you will find the process of adding “Gmail ID” to the Mail app that lies at the “Start Screen” in Windows 8.1.
How to add Gmail to Windows 8 Mail
- The mail app will now connect to Gmail and load your email.
- Adding and removing apps and programs from the Windows 8 Start Screen.
In this article we are explaining how to add a Gmail account to a Windows 8 mail app.
- Introduction. On the Windows 8 Start Screen the mail app is a very important and usefull app by which you can check your mail and send mail to your friends.
- How to add Gmail to the Windows 8 mail app. Step 1.
Add Gmail and Outlook Mail to Windows 8’s Mail app (How to) - techtrickz
- This way you can add more than one Gmail or Outlook accounts to Windows 8’s Mail app. Please note that your system should be connected to one of your Microsoft account; otherwise, you cannot add other mail accounts to Mail app.
How to add Gmail in Windows 8 mail app? | PCrisk.com - Online Security
- There are many different mail apps available, however, Windows 8 employs its own application-live tile.
- The following tutorial describes how to add a Gmail account, or any other account, to the Windows 8 Mail app.
Step-by-Step Guide to Add Gmail to Windows Mail
- With the lack of e-mail apps available in Windows 8, Windows Mail is a great alternative to even the unofficial Gmail apps out there. Let’s take a look at how Gmail can be added to Windows Mail and how to get started with the process to enable Gmail to work with it.
How to add gmail account to Windows Mail app ? | Forum
- It seems that unless you sign in with your Microsoft Account you can't add other accounts like Gmail and etc. Thanks for the help. I would have liked the Windows Mail app better if there wasn't this hassle of signing in with your Microsoft Account...