Результаты поиска по запросу "beach day new york":
Archive New York beaches coverage
- The city-run beaches are open for swimming from Memorial Day weekend through September 10.
- The shore was created by Robert Moses in the 1930s and still remains one of the most popular beaches in New York to date.
Labor Day 2017 events: Best things to do in New York - Curbed NY
- From beach days to big parades, here’s how to spend the weekend—if you’re staying in town, that is. by Amy [email protected] Sep 2, 2017, 11:28am EDT.
- Governors Island New York, NY 11231.
Day trips from NYC to beaches, parks, wineries and more
- Escape the city at the drop of a hat with these great day trips from NYC including beaches, outdoor adventures, wineries, museums and more.
- Popular cities London New York Paris Chicago Los Angeles Lisbon Hong Kong Sydney Melbourne Porto Browse all cities.
New York - Day and Night Beach Club - Hersonissos
- Famous in Hersonissos for over 20 years, New York Club is located right on the beach front. The unique design of the club means that you can lounge by the sea during the day and party your heart out at night.
Virginia Beach, VA to New York, NY Bus Tickets from $35
- SprinterBus schedules have the most departures from Virginia Beach to New York, with an average of 3 trips per day, and 58 trips per month. If you're looking for more travel options, you may also want to view Virginia Beach to New York train schedules.
See New York's Beaches From Above | Time.com
- In New York City, thousands of people will crowd the five boroughs’ beaches and pools, putting behind them the long winter months and their freezing temperatures. For German photographer Tobias Hutzler, Memorial Day is the perfect example of what makes New York so attractive.
Sandy Hook Beach Ferry | From New York City
- Daily service for your daytrip, weekend, or weeklong getaway. Our ferry service runs daily, with several trips per day, throughout the beach season and will get you to and from Sandy Hook Beach and New York City.
New York's best beaches to visit this summer - Curbed NY
- As Memorial Day weekend approaches, start planning your beach trips
- Located on the eastern shore of Staten Island, the city's Parks Department says Cedar Grove Beach is New York's newest beach.
New York: A beach day in the Big Apple - NZ Herald
- Summer in the city that never sleeps should include a day visiting the coast, writes Beth J Harpaz. Visiting New York City this Northern Hemisphere summer? Take a break from Times Square, shopping and museums and do like the locals: hop on a train or ferry to the beach.
New York, NY to Virginia Beach, VA Bus Tickets from $35
- SprinterBus schedules have the most departures from New York to Virginia Beach, with an average of 2 trips per day, and 56 trips per month. If you're looking for more travel options, you may also want to view New York to Virginia Beach train schedules.