Результаты поиска по запросу "best place to stay outside manhattan":
Manhattan hotels - The 6 best hotels & places to stay in Manhattan, USA
- Great savings on hotels in Manhattan, USA online. Good availability and great rates. Read hotel reviews and choose the best hotel deal for your stay.
- Comfort Suites Manhattan hotel is close to area attractions like Kansas State University, the Oz Winery and Fort Riley military base.
Best place to stay outside/near Manhattan? - New York City Forum - TripAdvisor
- Answer 1 of 17: I am planning to visit NY for 8 nights and I´m struggling to decide what is the best place to stay. Me and my wife are mid-30s and had been a couple of times in manhattan but now we would like to explore NJ as well, and of course, spend a couple of...
Where to Stay in Brooklyn Outside Manhattan
- Families seeking an affordable hotel outside of Manhattan close to public transit will appreciate
- The Exchange Place PATH station is on the Hudson River where there’s a waterfront walkway and a
- Getting Around: The best way into Manhattan from Edgewater is on the ferry. It’s just a 15 minute...
Safe & Cheap Hotels Outside of NYC. Hotels Near Public Transit.
- Finding a safe and cheap hotel outside of New York City is a matter of perspective. While no area is ultimately always safe, some travelers will feel much more at home in
- Since public transit is widely available around NYC there are many options to stay outside Manhattan and save money on a hotel.
Where to Stay Outside of Manhattan - Gosur New York
- Queens is a good place to stay if you are flying in and/or out of LaGuardia Airport. Note that the farther east your hotel, the longer it will take to get into Manhattan.
- A stay outside Manhattan in Jersey City will reward you with some of the best views of the New York City skyline you’ll ever see.
The 6 best hotels & places to stay in Manhattan Beach, USA - Manhattan Beach hotels
- Good availability and great rates. Read hotel reviews and choose the best hotel deal for your stay.
- Good value for the area. Manhattan Beach is lovely, so it’s a $5 dollar Uber ride to the beach. Included breakfast was great and Monday through Thursday light dinner was an unexpected perk.
Where's the best area to stay in NY??? - New York City Forum - TripAdvisor
- Times Square might indeed be the best place of all--- there are people in
- If you want to experience something different from the angst of Manhattan, Brooklyn also has some great offerings in
- Which Area Should I Stay In? Is There Cheaper Lodging Outside Manhattan? How Much Do I Tip People?
Where to Stay in New York City. Ultimate Guide | Getting Around: The best way into Manhattan from Edgewater is on the ferry. It’s just a 15 minute ride from Edgewater to Pier 79 in Midtown Manhattan.
- The best places to stay for families, with a car, cheap and new years.
- People trying to save money by staying outside Manhattan, but who wish to be as close to Manhattan as possible.
- A good area for cyclist to setup shop and bike deeper into Manhattan along the river front trail systems.
NJ Hotels Near Transit to NYC -Train, Subway, Ferry, Shuttle
- Outside of this the next best alternatives for parking near a train to NYC will require commuting over an hour.
- Q: Where to stay in NYC with family? A: Families who plan to stay in the area more than 3 nights
- A: The Hyatt near the Exchange Place PATH or Courtyard near the Newport PATH site right...
Where You Should Stay in New York: Outside Manhattan | Wimdu - Vacation Rentals & City Apartments Worldwide
- Although it’s certainly a place to miss out on entirely, the city does not end at the shores of Manhattan, its central island borough. There are plenty more areas worth getting to know, and with some fantastic places to stay, across all of the Five Boroughs, and even further afield as well.