Результаты поиска по запросу "bluetooth not working on iphone 5 after jailbreak":
iPhone - Bluetooth not working with Jailbreak? | MacRumors Forums
- Has anyone else's bluetooth stopped working after they jailbroke? my iphone (verizon 5) wont connect to my car anymore.
- I as well am having issues connecting via Bluetooth - to Ford SYNC. Running iPhone 5 evasi0n jailbreak on AT&T. Currently I have Activator, Auxo, Barrel, Springtomize...
Fix iPhone Bluetooth Not Working Problems with 12 Methods
- For iPhone Bluetooth not working this solution is something which most of the users are unaware of. One needs to be tech savvy to ensure that
- The expert hand is, therefore, necessary to get the work done. To resolve Bluetooth not working on iPhone issue it is advised to follow the process as under.
How to Fix Bluetooth Not Working in iOS 12 on iPhone or iPad [Tutorial]
- If the bluetooth on your iOS 12 device is not working properly and your accessories keep on getting disconnected or don't connect at all then you can try
- Did you recently update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 12 and found out that the Bluetooth is not working properly? At times it may disconnect from the...
How to Fix Apple Watch Bluetooth Not Connecting Problems - Cydia Geeks
- If Bluetooth Is Not Working on Your Apple Watch. While Wi-Fi can be limited in certain areas, Bluetooth is accessible everywhere.
- In addition to turning off Bluetooth, Airplane mode also disables Wi-Fi and cellular data on your iPhone and Apple Watch. You should leave this feature on...
iPhone5 bluetooth not working - Apple Community
- What bluetooth devices are you trying to connect with? Bluetooth on iPhone was designed to only communicate with bluetooth keyboards, speakers
- I recieved my new iPhone 5 on Friday and after going through the usual set up they just don't work. I know how to pair them up with my iphone as it's...
iPhone 5S bluetooth not working after iOS… - Apple Community
- I have iPhone 5S and bluetooth stopped woking after upgrade to iOS 9.2. Please advise any remedies.
- The phone connects fine, but the audio on both incoming and outgoing calls is unusable. Was working fine on the drive into the office in the AM, but not after the upgrade.
Bluetooth not working on iPhone or iPad, fix - AppleToolBox
- To do that tap Settings > Bluetooth toggle on Bluetooth and your device will search for compatible devices. After you have found the device or accessory that you want, tap to pair (you may need to enter a passkey or PIN).
- My blue tooth in iPhone 5 is not working what should I do.
iPhone can't connect to Bluetooth? Here's How to Fix it
- If your iPhone can't connect or pair to your Bluetooth car audio system, speakers, or other
- Use Bluetooth to connect my iPhone with my Apple Watch, with my Jabra Revo Wireless Headphones so I
- So try connecting to the accessory with your Mac, PC or any other device, and see if it works fine.
iPhone not connecting to Bluetooth? Here's how to fix! | iMore
- If your iPhone won't connect to Bluetooth car systems or accessories, here are some fixes you can try!
- If you had an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad that you couldn't connect to your favorite Bluetooth accessory or your car's infotainment system, and one of the above fixes worked for you, let me know!
Bluetooth Not Working After iOS 12 Update, How-To Fix - AppleToolBox
- iPhone or iPad Bluetooth Not working after the recent iOS update? Issues connecting to 3rd party devices?
- After updating the iPhone to iOS 12, the iPhone is unable to discover the third party Bluetooth device. When connecting to the Bluetooth device, it merely spins forever while attempting...