Результаты поиска по запросу "how+to+add+google+account+to+apple+mail":
Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
- Here's how: Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts, then tap Add Account.
- Tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account. Choose information from your email account, like Contacts or Calendars, that you want to see
- Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup.
How to set up Apple mail to work with a Gmail account. (This is the original article from 2013) - Macintosh How To
- Here’s how to use Gmail from Apple’s mail app and also how to set up Gmail on your iPhone or iPad.
- (If you already have a Google Gmail account you can skip this step – but you will need to know your [email protected] and it’s password).
Can't add Gmail to Mail.app, iOS - Apple Community
- I tried to add Google Gmail to Mail.app on iOS 11.3, my steps are: Settings -> Accounts & Passwords -> Add Account -> Google, then input my Gmail address
- 5. I created a new account from Google.com and tried to add it to my iPhone, to my surprise, this new account won't be added either.
Add or remove email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support
- Use the Mail app to send, receive, and manage email for all of your email accounts in one location. Simply add the accounts—such as iCloud, Exchange, Google, school, work, or other—you want to
- In Mail, choose Mail > Add Account, select an account type, then enter your account information.
How to Add several email accounts in Mail app Mac - YouTube
- How to Add Multiple Email Accounts to Mac Mail Application - Продолжительность: 1:56 techkidhelp101 141 562 просмотра.
- How to Configure Outlook Windows Live MSN Hotmail IMAP in Apple Mail on Mac OS X - Продолжительность: 4:17 ReDandDarkFire 110 498 просмотров.
How to Set Up Gmail on an iPhone (with Pictures) - wikiHow
- In this Article:Adding a Gmail Account to the Apple Mail App Using the Gmail or Inbox App Community Q&A. This wikiHow teaches you how to access a Gmail account on an iPhone using Apple Mail or one of Google's official apps, Gmail or Inbox.
Can't add my Google account in iOS - Apple Community
- When I go to add my Google account in Settings -> Mail/Contacts/Calendars, I click on "Google"
- Okay, I found a fix. The block seems to be that I use a yahoo email address to log into my google account.
- No, I don't. I've followed the link, and I now know how to set it up, if I want to. Do I need it?
How to Add a New Email Account to iPhone or iPad
- How to Add & Setup an Email Account on iPhone and iPad.
- If you want to add multiple email accounts to the iPhone or iPad, repeat the process outlined below
- Select the email account service to add to the iPhone or iPad from the list: iCloud, Exchange, Google / Gmail, Yahoo, AOL...
How to Add a New Email Account to Mac Mail
- Technically you can add many email accounts to the Mail app if you want to, there is no small limitation on the number of accounts that can be configured within the app. Configuration is the same on virtually every vaguely new release of Mac system software, whether it’s macOS or Mac OS X.
How to setup your Apple Mail account for Google Mail (Gmail) - YouTube
- Want to watch this again later? Sign in to add this video to a playlist.
- This video is intended to show you how to setup your Gmail account within Apple Mail.