Результаты поиска по запросу "ios 8 home and lock screen battery":
My Home and Lock screen is a battery hog … - Apple Community
- This indicates that the Home screen or Lock screen was displayed on your device. For example, the display was awakened by pressing the Home button or
- Are you using iOS 8.1.1? Try to restore 8.1. I had a battery drain problem with my iPhone 4s as well, which could not be resolved with bluetooth off...
How to fix iOS 8 - iOS 8.3 battery life problems | iPhone Hacks | #1 iPhone, iPad, iOS Blog
- Identifying battery hogs. The battery usage provides you information about how much battery is consumed by various apps and services on your device.
- Dynamic wallpapers were a new addition to iOS 7 that bring subtle animations to the home and the lock screen.
How to Fix iOS 8.1.1 Fast Battery Drain issue
- Lot of iOS 8 users reported battery drain issue in iPhone 6, 5,4 and iPad 2 after updating iOS 8.1.1. Some Apple community users said, Home & Lock Screen eating 69% of battery. They also experienced over heating when using the iPhone and extreme over heating issue when charging.
Home & Lock screen battery usage 47% - Apple Community
- Iphone 5 IOS 8. In checking the new features on IOS 8, I noticed that the Battery Usage for Home & Lock Screen is 47%.
- What is not normal is getting this percentage for Home & Lock Screen in less than 12h (what is happening to me). After updating to iOS 8 my battery lost more than 25% overnight...
Question: Q: Why "Home & Lock Screen" consume more than 20% battery life in iOS 8.3? - Apple Community
- I just dont understand what does "Home & Lock Screen" do basically, and why it consumed so much battery usage? Anyone has idea or the similar situation?
- Immediately after the iOS 8.3 update on my iPad last week, my battery drain was significant. Prior to the update, my battery lasted for multiple...
Question: Q: Iphone 7 home and lock screen draining battery - Apple Community
- My iPhone 7 is showing 89% battery usage for Home and Lock Screen. This is a phone I got for work and only use it for Phone calls, messages, and emails. Within one hour from being unplugged at 100% it loses approximately an average of 20% of battery life. It has OS 10.2 currently installed.
How to customize your Lock screen on iPhone and iPad | iMore
- Tap Set Lock Screen if you only want to change the Lock screen wallpaper, or choose Set Both to change the Home screen wallpaper as well.
- You can turn the screen off on your iPhone or iPad at any time, but by default, it'll turn off automatically after two minutes to save on power.
Home And Lock Screen Battery Usage - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com
- On my phone, it seems to use like 28% daily. What exactly is this and why is it so high? Does this register every time I hit the home button when locked or get a push notification and it alerts?
How to Disable Lock Screen Widgets in iOS 12 on iPhone
- An iPhone App Widgets are one of the attractive features that shows instant valuable information via swiping right on the iOS device lock screen and home screen. For instance, some precious Apps like Weather, battery, news widget, and Music App. In iOS 12 and later, all available Apps Widgets can...
iOS 11.4.1 - iOS 11 Draining Your iPhone's Battery? Here's How to Fix it
- If your iPhone’s battery draining faster after installing the iOS 11 – iOS 11.4.1 update as some readers are complaining then check out the tips after the
- This will show you all the apps and internal services like Home & Lock screen that are consuming battery on your iPhone. By default, it shows you the...