Результаты поиска по запросу "ios 8 uses too much storage":
How to Optimize iPhone Storage on iOS 8 Using iCloud Photo Library
- Fortunately, iOS 8 has added a new feature that will keep photos from taking up too much storage space.
- Hopefully, you’ll be able to optimize iPhone storage on iOS 8 using this guide. Let us know in the comments if you have any questions.
iOS 8 Takes Up Too Much Storage, New Class Action Suit Says
- A new class action lawsuit against Apple claims that iOS 8 consumes too much storage on Apple devices.
- The lawsuit says Apple is purposefully using “sharp business tactics” to trick people into believing their iPhone has more capacity than it really does.
Apple faces class-action lawsuit over how much storage iOS 8 takes up
- “The biggest iOS release ever.” SiliconBeat reports Apple has been hit with a class-action lawsuit alleging it doesn’t inform its customers how much storage iOS 8 takes up on their device, and then asks them to buy more space on iCloud.
Does iOS 10 Consume too much storage in iPhone...(2017) - Quora
- How much storage is left on iPhone 7 / Plus after iOS 10 for all storage sizes? Why does iOS 10 keep filling up my storage space without me doing anything special? How is Snapchat using so much storage on my iPhone?
Apple sued for making the iOS 8 update too big
- "iOS 8 uses an unexpectedly large percentage of the storage capacity on 8 GB and 16 GB iPhones, iPads and iPods," the lawsuit alleges. Apple, it says, "fails to disclose to consumers that as much as...
The Most Common iOS 8/8.2/8.3/8.4 Problems and Solutions
- Solutions (suit for iOS 8 and iOS 8.2 storage problems): 1) Delete Data to Make More Space on Your Devices.
- Focus on those apps and games that occupy too much space, or that you don't use that much, even ones that can be easily replaced once the iOS 8 update is finished.
Apple facing lawsuit because iOS 8 takes up too much space - Geek.com
- Now some Apple iDevice owners are saying “no more.” A new lawsuit filed in California accuses Apple of eating up too much storage space with iOS 8.
- That leaves users with a measly 12GB or so for apps, music, and photos. The amount of space used is just slightly lower on the iPhone 6 and iPad.
Mail app uses too much storage / memory! | MacRumors Forums
- Forums iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch iOS iOS 10. Mail app uses too much storage / memory! Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by GreekFeeling, Oct 9, 2016.
Apple faces dumb lawsuit over the size of iOS 8 | Macworld
- Two plaintiffs have filed a suit claiming their 16GB iPhones and iPads don’t actually come with 16GB of storage, and iOS 8 takes up too much space—and Apple should make that clearer, in case we are all idiots who don’t get that operating systems do use storage.
If Your iPhone Is Tight On Storage Space, Try The New iOS Update | HuffPost
- Apple is throwing a bone to iPhone and iPad owners who complained that software updates took up too much storage space on their devices.
- For those who haven't yet taken the iOS 8 plunge and are still using iOS 7, the iOS 8.1.3 download is about 25 percent smaller -- a slender 753 megabytes or...