Результаты поиска по запросу "landline phone code india":
Telephone numbers in India - Wikipedia
- A prefix of "0+STD code" is required to dial from a mobile phone in India to any landline number, irrespective of STD area. For example, to dial a landline number in Indore, one would have to dial.
Mobile Phone Tracking, Vehicle RTO Info, Pincode, Bank IFSC codes, Trace landline phone, std code | Findandtrace.com
- Trace Landline phone number. Trace Bulk SMS sender. Find STD code - Indian states and cities.
- Fidn the land line phone directory for phone. Find out luck phone numbers. Please click respective page to view more on the trace services, Our Service covers following States in India.
Dialing India Landline vs. Mobile Phone Numbers | India Calling Info
- Landline phone numbers are 10-digits in total, and consist of an area code and a local subscriber number.
- India mobile phone numbers are simpler than landline numbers as they are always 10-digits in total. Plus, when written, the entire number is always included.
Landline Subscriber Codes for Major India Carriers | India Calling Info
- India landline phone numbers are always 10-digits long and include two parts: an area code and a local subscriber number. The distinction between the two is not always obvious in the way the phone number is written - often the area code is broken out, but sometimes it is not.
How to call India: country code, area codes, phone books
- 91 - Country Code for India. Phone Number (may not begin with 0) - 10 digits. sample call from US to a landline in Mumbai: 011 91 22 ???? ???? How to dial to India cellular
India Dialing Steps - At a Glance | India Calling Info
- Landline phone numbers have two parts: an area code (called STD code in India) and a subscriber number. Each part can vary in length, but the complete number is always 10-digits. When written, the 2 parts may or may not both be included.
Trace Landline phone number for directory, Find phone location owner details and address
- Please enter the phone number including STD code. Example: 22 4444XXXX.
- This is the largest Landline phone database covers all landline phone information with all service operator in India !
India Telephone Companies | India Calling Info | Landline Phone Companies by Telecom Circle
- India Dialing Codes.
- The following telephone companies provide landline phone service in one or more telecom circles in India. Please check company websites for service availability, coverage and plan details.
Landline and Mobile Phone Numbers in Bangalore | Call Bangalore, India
- [Note: In 2009 / 2010, India mobile phone numbers are expected to change to 11-digits on account of rapid mobile phone growth.
- Bangalore mobile phone numbers are much simpler than landline numbers - they are always 10-digits long and no area code is required.
Online Shopping: Shop Online for Mobiles, Books, Watches, Shoes and More - Amazon.in
- Amazon.in: Online Shopping India - Buy mobiles, laptops, cameras, books, watches, apparel, shoes and e-Gift Cards. Free Shipping & Cash on Delivery Available.