Результаты поиска по запросу "memorial day new york city 2014":
Memorial Day Weekend in NYC: Festivals, Beaches, Family Fun Day | Mommy Poppins - Things To Do in New York City with Kids
- No matter what, New York City's big seasonal attractions open on Saturday, like local beaches, or Victorian Gardens in Central Park.
- Read on for our best bets for Memorial Day weekend events for kids in NYC.
The Sherry-Netherland Things to Do in New York City on Memorial Day
- Looking to beat the crowds in New York City? Try visiting the Big Apple during Memorial Day weekend, when many New Yorkers embark on their own vacations.
- Here are five Memorial Day activities for your New York itinerary
Memorial Day weekend events in NYC including parties and parades
- Looking for great Memorial Day weekend events in NYC? From paying your respects to fallen troops to outdoor concerts and parties, here's where to celebrate.
- Change city New York.
Memorial Day events and activities for New York City kids 2014
- By Time Out Kids editors Posted: Sunday May 18 2014.
- Memorial Day weekend 2017 for kids in NYC. The best free activities for kids in New York City.
Memorial Day Weekend 2014 in the Northeast: Mysteryland & EDC NYC
- Can't decide which EDM-only Memorial Day Weekend festival in New York to go to?
- EDC NYC does not have camping opportunities. The convenience of being close to a major city is that many
- Mysteryland USA – 2014 Lineup Announcement Like this: For the first time ever, ID&T is bringing...
NYPD Press Release - Memorial Day 2014 | MAYOR BILL DE BLASIO AND POLICE COMMISSIONER WILLIAM J. BRATTON HONOR THIRTEEN FALLEN NEW YORK CITY MEMBERS OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Sergeant Michael J. McHugh joined the New York City Police Department in January 1986, and began his career on patrol in the 28 Precinct. He also served in the Auxiliary police Section, the Fleet Services Section, as well as the 17 Precinct.
Memorial Day Parades in New York City 2014 | New Yorkled Magazine
- Memorial Day Parades in NYC. By. New Yorkled. - May 25, 2014.
- Little Neck-Douglaston Memorial Day Parade. Monday, May 26, 2:00 am. Northern Blvd between Jayson Ave & 245th Street It begins at 2:00 PM, and spans a length of a little over a mile along Northern Boulevard in Queens.
5 Free Things to Do During Memorial Day Weekend 2014 in NYC Intrepid Movie Series – Inhabitat - Green Design, Innovation, Architecture, Green Building
- 5 Free Memorial Day Events in NYC.
- The Central Park Conservancy will be treating people to a fascinating stroll through the city's most famous park exploring how different generations of New Yorkers viewed it as a place to remember their veterans.
Memorial Day Parade
- Explore New York City.
- Memorial Day isn’t just an excuse for springtime sales and a three-day weekend—it is, first and foremost, a time to honor those citizens who’ve served the United States in times of war.
150th Kings County Memorial Day Parade | Mommy Poppins - Things To Do in New York City with Kids
- NYC's longest running Memorial Day Parade kicks off at 11:00am at 3rd Ave. & 75 th St. and runs along 3rd Ave. to Marine Ave., up to 4th Ave. and over to John Paul Jones Park for a memorial service.