Результаты поиска по запросу "monica drake new york times travel editor":
Traveling Tips From Monica Drake, The Times’s Travel Editor - The New York Times
- Do you have any pitfalls we should avoid while planning and traveling there? Any suggestions for activities? Monica Drake. Travel Editor, The New York Times. 2:36 PM ET. First of all, congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
Monica Drake - Times Insider - The New York Times
- One place it hasn’t been omnipresent, though, is in the Travel section of The New York Times.
- As the Obama administration eases up on travel restrictions to Cuba, the Travel editor, Monica Drake, is thinking about how the section will cover the new destination.
Monica Drake | Professional Profile | Deputy Editor, Digital | Styles + Travel at The New York Times
- Monica Drake. Location. Greater New York City Area.
- Editor of The New York Times Book Review. Ashley Day. Editor and Producer at USA TODAY Travel.
New York Times Travel Writing Journalist Job | Update (October 25, 2017): As of this morning, New York Times Travel Editor Monica Drake says the publication has received 3,100 applications to the position. The deadline to apply is October 31.
- Over 9,000 People Have Applied To The New York Times' Travel-Writing Job.
- Social media expertise is also an asset, and it seems, Drake says, the NYT is reaching the right people since this posting has been shared like hotcakes.
SPACE, THE FINAL FRONTIER FOR LUXURY TRAVEL? SPEAKER: BETH MOSES, Chief Astronaut Instructor, Virgin Galactic MODERATOR: MONICA DRAKE, Travel Editor, The New York Times
- WELCOME ADDRESS DAY 2: ACHILLES TSALTAS, Vice President, International Conferences, The New York Times.
- YANN DEBELLE DE MONTBY, Founder, Debelle de Montby PETTER NEBY, Founder and C.E.O., Punkt Tronics A.G. MODERATOR: MONICA DRAKE, Travel Editor, The New...
New York Times Is Hiring a Reporter to Visit Its 52 Places to Go – Skift
- Writers and editors are still fielding suggestions and narrowing the list, but the editorial staff plan to play it somewhat safe with this year’s list, said Monica Drake, the New York Times travel editor.
Over 9,000 People Have Applied To The New York Times' Travel-Writing Job - Central Mirror
- Update (October 25, 2017): As of this morning, New York Times Travel Editor Monica Drake says the publication has received 3,100 applications to the position.
- Oh, a casual over 2,400 as of this morning, NYT Travel Editor Monica Drake tells Refinery29.
How 'Places to Go' Gets Done - The New York Times
- Monica Drake, the Travel editor, and Dan Saltzstein, an assistant editor and point person for Places to Go, talk about the selection process
- Times Insider takes readers behind the scenes of The New York Times newsroom to show how its journalists around the globe work and how decisions are made.
Inside the Travel Section’s List of ‘52 Places to Go in 2017’ - The New York Times
- Bottom row from left: Skokloster Castle; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Hamburg, Germany. Credit Danielle Villasana for The New York Times, Tomas Munita for The New York
- The Travel editor, Monica Drake, and Dan Saltzstein, the assistant editor on the Travel desk, explain. Susan Lehman is host.
Travel Editors from NYT, Fodor’s and More Highlight Vacation and Social Trends – Adweek
- Monica Drake, travel editor of The New York Times, cited their recent multimedia piece Norway the Slow Way. The author, a Columbia University Journalism School professor...