Результаты поиска по запросу "my iphone 5s screen went black but still works":
my iphone screen went black but phone is … - Apple Community
- Also, it went to black right after I plugged the Mophie case, with phone inside it, into a car charger.
- My screen blacked out after I dropped it and I'm still getting notifications and siri is still working. I tried holding the lock screen and home button, but it just restarts and the apple logo does not show...
My iPhone Screen Is Black! Here's The Real Reason Why.
- A black screen is usually caused by a hardware problem with your iPhone, so there usually isn’t a quick fix.
- If your iPhone display stopped working after it got wet, your screen is probably black because
- If you decide to go this route, make an appointment with the Genius Bar before you arrive...
How to fix black and unresponsive iPhone screen: 5S - YouTube
- I dropped my iPhone 5s and the screen went black and unresponsive. This is a simple fix that should save you money & time from taking it to a repair shop.
- So look, this video has a link to the product - its an affiliate link, which means you help me by buying it via this link. You still get it at the same price...
Iphone 5: How to Fix Display that Wont Turn On / Black Screen / Nothing on Display - YouTube
- I give you three easy "possible" solutions to get your Iphone 5, 5c, 5s display to come back on.
- Hopefully one of these options works for you. Option 1: Hold down home and power button simultaneously until you see the Apple logo.
Iphone 5s screen turned black still hear … - Apple Community
- a light black light and i still heard siri i try holdin the lock button and the home button at the same time but i didnt see the apple logo i also saw my screen shut off and turned back on but still couldnt get it to work.
- It sounds as if your iPhone's screen is staying black but you can hear that it is working.
SOLVED: iPhone5 display randomly goes black. - iPhone 5 - iFixit
- iphone screen went black but is still on and working and what do i have to do.
- My iPhone screen goes totally unresponsive after the phone goes into idle. I did a factory reset on it and I'm still having the same issue.
How to fix black and unresponsive iPhone screen - YouTube
- I dropped my iPhone and the screen went black and I saved a few hundred dollars with this fix.
- So look, this video has a link to the product - its an affiliate link, which means you help me by buying it via this link. You still get it at the same price… that a win-win situation for you an I!
If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support
- You still see a black screen after charging, force restarting, or following the steps in this article. You see a black screen, but you can hear alerts, sounds, and
- The screen remains black, but the device chirps when you unmute it and connect it to power. Your screen is on, but it doesn't respond when...
3 Solutions to Fix iPhone Black Screen (iOS 12 Supported)
- iPhone black screen is a common problem, but it can be a big problem since you can't access the
- This article explains the causes of the iPhone black screen and offers three solutions to fix this all too
- This way you can fix whatever issue your device is facing even if the home button is not working.
SOLVED: iPhone 5s Completely dead - won't charge or turn on - iPhone 5s - iFixit
- If the screen stays black and nothing appears, you're in DFU Mode. Follow the onscreen instructions in iTunes.
- I tried to Connect my iphone on my PC but still my iphone 5s is not turning on or the apple logo wont showed up but the computer reads my iphone and i tried to restore and update and all i got...