Результаты поиска по запросу "new york city real estate transactions":
Recent Real Estate Transactions in New York City - The New York Times
- Owner: 815 Broadway Equities L.L.C. Broker: Faith Hope Consolo, Douglas Elliman Real Estate.
- A version of this article appears in print on August 9, 2017, on Page B4 of the New York edition with the headline: Transactions.
Real Estate Transfer Taxes: Tax Rates Generally Applicable to New York City Real Estate Transactions [Press Release] | Carter Ledyard & Milburn LLP
- (For purposes of the New York City Real Property Transfer Tax, residential property is classified as 1, 2 or 3 family houses, individual residential cooperative apartments and individual residential condominium units.
- New York State Real Estate Transfer Tax.
New York Real Estate Attorney | NYC Real Estate Attorney | Attorney NY
- But to recommend someone who is experienced in New York or New Jersey real estate law might be more difficult.
- All of our transactions from start to finish are handled by our New York City real estate attorneys.
The New York Times | Commercial Real Estate
- Recent Real Estate Transactions in New York City. Recent commercial real estate transactions in New York City. By ROSALIE R. RADOMSKY.
New York City | CBRE
- Our operations in New York City serve the diverse needs of property owners, corporate users and institutions.
- In fact, CBRE completes more top 50 commercial real estate transactions in Manhattan each year than any other firm.
Paul Manafort’s ‘puzzling’ NYC real estate transactions raise eyebrows - Curbed NY
- Between 2006 and 2013, Manafort bought three homes in New York City, paying the full amount each time, so there was no mortgage.
- (Manafort’s official stance: “My investments in real estate are personal and all reflect arm's-length transactions,” according to an statement emailed to WNYC.)
NYC Real Estate Lawyer Cost | NYC Real Estate Lawyer Salary
- Like most pressure-cooker Manhattan real estate transactions, hundred of millions of dollars needed to be approved and wired in a highly
- That is far higher than the $200 to $600 that the bulk of partners and associates bill per hour within the broader New York City real estate industry, insiders said.
Prodigy Network | Invest in commercial real estate
- Prodigy Network offers exclusive commercial real estate investment opportunities in Manhattan through a unique crowdfunding model. Contact us now for more info.
Real estate transactions
- Real estate transactions residential h. RE001 Blank Worksheet for Estimating Closing Costs.
- of these forms are obtainable from the following agencies: the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance (518-457-5431; www.tax.ny.gov), the Official New York City Website...
NEW YORK | What are the requirements for a real estate broker’s license?
- Income Tax Issues in Real Estate Transactions. Topic Review 175 Key Terms Glossary 178 Pass-Point Checklist 180 Practice Questions 181.
- Some New York City tenant organizations and not-for-profit corpora-tions are also exempt.