Результаты поиска по запросу "new york sales tax rates 2013":
New York Sales Tax Rate - 2017
- The NY sales tax applicable to the sale of cars, boats, and real estate sales may also vary by jurisdiction. New York's sales tax rates for commonly exempted items are as follows: Groceries: EXEMPT.
New York (NY) Sales Tax Rates by City
- The latest sales tax rates for cities in New York (NY) state. Rates include state, county and city taxes. 2016 rates included for use while preparing your income tax deduction.
- New York City, NY Sales Tax Rate.
Local Government | Local Sales Tax Collections Increase by 5.2 Percent in 2013; New York City and Long Island Have Strongest Growth
- Total local sales tax collections in New York grew by $739 million, or 5.2 percent, from 2012 to 2013.1 This is stronger than the growth rates of 3.3 percent in 2012 and 5.0 percent in 2011, as well as the 15-year average annual growth rate of 4.5 percent.
New York City Tax Rate - TaxRates.com
- New York State imposes an excise tax on the sale or use in New York State of beer, wine and liquor.
- will December 6, 2013 at 12:08 pm - Reply. Hi Matilda, If the liquor is taxable, then you will owe tax. To find out what your tax rate might be, you can use this free map tool: http...
Local Government | Total Sales Tax: 33.2%
- Total local sales tax collections in New York State grew by $439 million, or 3.0 percent, from 2013 to 2014.1.
- Numbers not adjusted for tax rate or tax law changes. Includes city and county general sales taxes. Total Local Sales Tax Collections – Quarterly Trends.
New York Sales Tax Rates By City & County 2017
- View City Sales Tax Rates. New York County-Level Sales Taxes.
- Counties marked with a in the list below have a county-level sales tax. You can also download a New York sales tax rate database.
Sales Tax | City of New York
- New York State sales and use tax rate of 4%. Metropolitan Commuter Transportation District surcharge of 0.375%. There is no sales tax on an item of clothing or footwear that costs less than $110.
Publication 718 | New York State Sales and Use Tax Rates by Jurisdiction
- Use our Sales Tax Jurisdiction and Rate Lookup Service on our Web site at www.tax.ny.gov to determine the correct local taxing jurisdiction, combined state and local sales tax rate, and the local jurisdictional reporting code to use when filing New York State sales tax returns. For sales tax rates...
Business NYS Sales Tax | Use Tax - applies if you buy tangible personal property and services outside the state and use it within New York State.
- The City Sales Tax rate is 4.5% on the service, there is no New York State Sales Tax. If products are purchased, an 8.875% combined City and State tax will be charged.
The Skinny on New York’s Use Tax - TaxRates.com
- Getting sales tax rates for multiple states is as easy as selecting your states from the grid below and clicking "Continue." And it's free!
- In states with a sales tax, like New York, use tax is owed on the transfer of taxable items when sales tax isn’t collected at the time of sale.