Результаты поиска по запросу "new zealand earthquake november 2016 pictures":
New Zealand earthquake 2016 | World news | The Guardian
- 14 November 2016. New Zealand rugby great Richie McCaw flies helicopter in earthquake rescues.
- New Zealand earthquake – in pictures. Published: 2:57 PM.
Earthquake: In pictures | Radio New Zealand News
- Photo: RNZ / Kate Newton. New Zealand Prime Minister John Key (R) inspects earthquake damage from a helicopter near Kaikoura.
- Leader rd Kaikoura pic.twitter.com/f3RQpcJ9lK. — Nicola RaynerNZ (@Nicola_RaynerNZ) November 13, 2016.
New Zealand earthquake triggers tsunami up to 15ft high | Metro News
- New Zealand earthquake of magnitude 7.9 magnitude hits near Christchurch.
- — Sir Ravindra Jadeja (@SirJadeja) November 13, 2016. A bridge has collapsed in Wellington harbour. The truck loading ramp at the Inter-island Ferry wharf has dropped (Picture: EPA).
New Zealand earthquake – in pictures | World news | The Guardian
- pictures. newsletters. today's paper.
- • New Zealand earthquake: two dead as tsunami threat passes – latest updates. Sunday 13 November 2016 19.57 GMT Last modified on Wednesday 16 November 2016 22.21 GMT.
New Zealand earthquake of magnitude 7.8 magnitude hits near Christchurch | Metro News
- — Richard Bicknell (@dickbicknell) November 13, 2016. People in New Zealand are being urged to head to high ground or inland as far as possible after a powerful earthquake struck
- A Picture from Wellington City… #Christchurch #Earthquake #NewZealand #StaySafe pic.twitter.com/J4DPvrIvuT.
Quake damage - New Zealand earthquake - Pictures - CBS News
- A 7.8 magnitude earthquake rattled New Zealand’s South Island just after midnight on November 14, 2016. The earthquake was centered 20 km southeast of Hanmer Springs and triggered tsunami warnings for many coastal areas.
The earthquake aftermath in pictures | Radio New Zealand News
- Earthquake damage and slips around Kaikoura after the Hanmer Springs earthquake on November 14. Photo: Garden City Helicopters.
- Copyright © 2016, Radio New Zealand. Next story in Kaikōura Earthquake.
Earthquake hits New Zealand’s South Island | Amora Hotel guests gather in a carpark after the earthquake on November 14, 2016 in Wellington, New Zealand. Picture: Hagen Hopkins/Getty Images) 8 of 18
- Picture: AAP12 of 18. Large cracks are seen on Highway 7 following a 7.5 magnitude earthquake on November 14, 2016 near Hanmer Springs, New Zealand.
PICS and VIDEO: New Zealand's earthquake | A broken window in Tory Street, Wellington after an earthquake shook the capital in New Zealand during the early hours of Monday 14 November 2016. Photo: EPA/ROSS SETFORD
- IN PICTURES: Minnie Dlamini becomes #MrsJones in luxury.
- Debris from buildings are seen on a sidewalk past a cordon line in Wellington early on November 14, 2016 following an earthquake centred some 90 kilometres (57 miles) north of New Zealand's South Island city of Christchurch.
New Zealand earthquake: Two dead as tremors strike South Island
- New Zealand quake: 100-year-old woman rescued.
- — Julia Gillard (@JuliaGillard) November 14, 2016. Thoughts and prayers go out to all those who have been effected by the earthquake and tsunami in New Zealand.