Результаты поиска по запросу "newsweek trump cover photo":
Newsweek Drags Trump Hard With Latest Cover: ‘Lazy Boy’ (Photo) | "Imagine how bad he'd feel if he did any work," the provocative cover asks
- The weekly has likely burned every bridge with its latest cover story — or more accurately, its latest brutal cover. Newsweek unveiled it on
- 22 'Rediculous' Typos From Trump's White House, From 'Attaker' to 'Unpresidented' (Photos). You can't have "the best words" if you can't correctly spell them.
Newsweek cover Photos — LBC9 News
- Newsweek cover Photos August 4, 2017. Photo © Forexlive. The latest Newsweek cover is brutal on Trump: "Lazy Boy". .
- Full disclosure: Sir Harold Evans, editor-at-large of The Week, is married to Tina Brown, editor-in-chief of Newsweek and The Daily Beast..
Interesting photos around the world: Newsweek cover photos. - Jen Hill Photo
- Newsweek cover Photos August 4, 2017. Photo © NeoGAF.
- Newsweek cover nails Trump's platform - Business Insider. newsweek trump. 600 x 800 pixels.
‘Newsweek’ Cover: Madam President Hillary Clinton — But No President Trump Physical Print Magazine Pic Leak Yet [Photos]
- Folks have been quick to note that Newsweek also created a Newsweek cover that declared Donald Trump as President Trump, however, some detractors are claiming that they haven’t yet seen a photo of a physical Newsweek magazine with Trump’s cover...
Newsweek Mocks 'Lazy Boy' Donald Trump On New Cover | HuffPost | "I would have added past due bills on floor..."
- President Donald Trump won’t want to hang this uncomplimentary magazine cover at any of his golf clubs. Newsweek depicted the president as a junk
- Under the headline “LAZY BOY,” the edited photo shows Trump slumped in a recliner with a remote control in one hand and a Diet Coke in the other.
World breaking news about "Newsweek cover", including photos of the latest world events. | Brittany's Photos
- Newsweek's latest cover names Trump as 'Lazy Boy' - AOL News. Newsweek's latest cover has a lot of people talking. And maybe not surprisingly, it features President Trump..1028 x 675 px.
- Newsweek Drags Trump Hard With Latest Cover: 'Lazy Boy' (Photo). .
Newsweek cover destroys Trump - AMERICAblog News
- Newsweek’s cover this week probably won’t be hanging in Mar-a-Lago any time soon. And I checked, it’s real.
- But the most devastating part was the caption below the main photo: “Donal Trump is bored and tired.
BREAKING: Newsweek Cover Photo Devastates Trump - It's Perfect
- Newsweek just published a scathing cover photo of Donald Trump depicting him reclining on a couch while watching TV and eating Cheetos, with the caption of the cover reading “LAZY BOY.”
Newsweek Calls Trump 'Lazy Boy' On New Cover (Photos)
- On the cover of its next issue, Newsweek portrays President Donald Trump as a lazy junk-food addict who spends his time sitting around watching TV.
- "LAZY BOY," the cover reads. "Donald Trump is bored and tired. Imagine how bad he'd feel if he did any work."
Newsweek Just Roasted "Lazy" Trump With This Devastating Cover
- He’s not going to be any happier when he sees next week’s Newsweek cover
- The Man Who Keeps Fooling Trump Fans With Fake Rally Crowd Size Photos Just Came Forward.