Результаты поиска по запросу "not good enough in spanish":
not good enough - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
- not good enough - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions.
- Forum discussions with the word(s) "not good enough" in the title
Enough in Spanish | English to Spanish Translation - SpanishDict
- See 10 authoritative translations of Enough in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
- this meat is not cooked enough this puzzle is easy enough for a child, but ... "here's the first lot, I'll bring the rest tomorrow" - "I'm sorry, that's not good enough, it was supposed to all be...
not enough - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
- Good is not good enough. he hadn't trusted himself enough not to lose her he has enough sense not to go swimming here - grammar He was strong enough to not fight back I am not good enough in Spanish to speak with you!
good enough - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
- not good enough adjadjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house."
- not good enough. good/well enough to go - grammar How good is enough? - grammar how good is good enough I am not good enough in Spanish to speak with you!
Good enough in Spanish | English to Spanish Translation - SpanishDict
- See 3 authoritative translations of Good enough in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
- The food wasn't good enough to impress the French chef.La comida no fue lo suficientemente buena como para impresionar al chef francés.
Not good enough | Spanish Translator
- Translate Not good enough. See Spanish-English translations with audio pronunciations, examples, and word-by-word explanations.
- Translators work best when there are no errors or typos.
Good is not good enough. | WordReference Forums
- Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by Latina333, Jan 22, 2015.
- Quisiera preguntarles cuál sería la mejor traducción en español para esta expresión: "Good is not good enough". Mi intento: "Bueno no es lo suficientemente bueno".
not good - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
- not good enough adjadjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (unsatisfactory).
- Not so good I am not good at... or/nor ... - grammar I am not good enough in Spanish to speak with you!
How To Say Im Not Good Enough In Spanish, Waste Management
- Sub ulado espanol ingles lyric english spanish good enough is song by american rock band evanescence it was released in as the fourth evanescence […] Feeling Like Youre Not Good Enough Simple Tips.
How do you say, "Not good enough" in Spanish? | Yahoo Answers
- I'm doing a project for one of my college photography classes where we are replicating a scene from a TV show or movie, and I need to know how to say these 4 things in Spanish... 1. Not good enough 2. Not pretty enough 3. Not smart enough 4. Not funny enough.