Результаты поиска по запросу "smalls jazz club in new york city":
Jazz Clubs in New York City
- The source for information about the hottest jazz clubs in New York City.
- South) (212) 675-6056. This club is "around the corner pocket" from Smalls and features billiards and jazz. $10 admission for 6 hours of music from 10pm-4am Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
This is the official website for Smalls Jazz Club in Greenwich Village, New York City!
- Smalls Jazz Club was created in 1994. Founded by Mitchell Borden, a former Navy submariner, registered nurse, philosopher & jazz violinist, his initiative was to create an environment that was conducive to Jazz Music and Jazz culture.
Smalls Jazz Club - 121 Photos & 247 Reviews - Lounges - 183 W 10th St, West Village, New York, NY - Phone Number - Yelp
- Photo of Smalls Jazz Club - New York, NY, United States by Mary A.
- With drinks, a night here might get a little pricey, but there are way more expensive jazz options in the city, and the musical experience was superb.
Best jazz clubs in NYC from Blue Note to Iridium
- Everyone knows that jazz in New York is some of the best in the world. But with so many live-music venues around the city, how do you pick where to go?
- After 75 years, this basement club’s stage—a small but mighty step-up—still hosts the crème de la crème of mainstream jazz talent (Joe Lovano...
Smalls (New York City): Award Winning - Top Tips Before You Go (with Photos) - TripAdvisor
- Smalls, New York City: Hours, Address, Jazz Bar Reviews.
- #8 of 870 Nightlife in New York City. Jazz Clubs & Bars, Concerts & Shows, Nightlife.
Smalls Jazz Club in NYC to Release Live Series - JazzTimes
- Smalls Jazz club itself is an acoustic room. It’s very close to the Vanguard in terms of its layout and the sound. I really like to hear the sound of this room.
- “I’ve been playing professionally for 25 years now in New York City. I’ve done some touring and recording.
Popular jazz clubs in nyc
- Reviews on Jazz clubs greenwich village in New York, NY - Smalls Jazz Club, Village Vanguard, Mezzrow, Terra Blues, Blue Note, The 55 Bar, Arthur's Tavern, Caffe Walter White: Best jazz club short of heaven. BY Maria Lisella New York Local Expert. Top New York City Jazz Clubs & Bars...
Jazz in NYC guide for info on the city's best jazz shows and clubs
- Popular cities London New York Paris Chicago Los Angeles Lisbon Hong Kong Sydney Melbourne Porto Browse all cities.
- Get yourself to these jazz clubs, concerts and festivals to hear some of the best jazz in NYC or anywhere. Share Tweet.
NYC’s Best Jazz Clubs: Where To Hear Live Jazz Music « CBS New York
- Today the city boasts an impressive array of jazz clubs, from tiny spots to auditorium-like spaces, which means you can
- Smalls Jazz Club. 183 W 10th Street New York, NY 10014 (646) 476-4346. More: Best Speakeasies In NYC. Smalls harks back to an earlier era, when people crowded into...
After Hours: New York's Jazz Joints - JazzTimes | A brief history of New York City jazz clubs from the '20s to the '90s
- Jazz joints come and jazz joints go–especially in New York City. From tightly packed bars downtown to spacious dinner clubs uptown, it’s a historic lineage.
- In the new millennium, Smalls is one of the many, worthy venues in New York City where the torch of jazz burns nightly.